A few weeks ago, we asked you to tell us why you need to feed your team. Are you building the next ‘big thing?’ Do you send more than 50 EPS (emails per second)? Can you juggle with your feet while solving a Rubik’s cube and answering phone calls?
We had a lot of fun going through all the submissions. They were all hilarious and original!
But choosing the winner was no easy task, and we spent many nights debating whether “we are all fatties at heart!” deserved to win more than “I’m Lois Lane.” After dozens of hours of voting based on
hundreds thousands of criteria, such as “Did it contain a Star Wars reference?” or “How is the lack of great food affecting their awesomeness?”, we finally picked our “Feed Your Team” winner:
We don’t have time to feed ourselves! If we’re lucky, sometime in between seeing patients, treating Hep C, and researching the cure for HIV – we can squeeze in a few bites. Hopefully, before our blood sugar levels drop low enough where we turn from nurses who starred in the 2011 film ‘We Were Here’ to what a patient described us today as ‘Vampire nurses’ (it was one of those days). I think it would be in the better interest of humanity to feed us. -Quest Clinical
We can definitely help avoid an epidemic of vampire nurses and keep blood sugars high, so you can save lives!
Contest Honorable Mentions:
- Even though we talk about makeup all day, a girl’s gotta eat!
- We are stuck in the office era of mad men.
- There aren’t any decent restaurants within 5-7 miles aaaaaand our office building would be beyond appreciative <3
- Must Be More Than This Provincial Life
- I am a big foodie, I dislike the cockroach truck and so tired of $$$ on to go food that sucks…please help us all!
- We spend each day buried in pixels, and often skip or work through lunch… this is no bueno: help us!
- Because our logo would great on your homepage.
- The “snack drawer” just isn’t enough and there’s only so many dried mango slices to go around (“unsulfurated & unsweetened”)…
- We live in Oakland, CA, and we’re afraid of getting shot while going out to lunch.
Thanks for entering, and happy eating!