Atlanta is thriving: business is booming, and so is the food scene. However, until now, the two haven’t come together. We’re excited to announce our arrival in Atlanta, where we’ll bring the best local food to businesses throughout the metro area.
Here’s why Atlanta and Cater2.me are a perfect match:
- Atlanta is the best kept secret for startups in the U.S. We’ve been feeding hungry startups since 2010.
- It’s becoming an American film mecca. Georgia ranks third, behind California and New York, for the most film production. And we’re pretty good at craft services.
- Atlanta is one of the best convention cities in the country. We’re experts at supplying food to conferences and events of all types.
- It has the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies. And our customers include Fortune 500s!
- Atlanta is projected to be the 8th largest metro area in the U.S. by 2020, ahead of Philadelphia and Phoenix. With our arrival in Atlanta, we will now be feeding groups in 6 of those top 8.
Here’s how it works: we connect offices to amazing food providers in town. You tell us what you’d like, and we customize unique menus for your group. You get allergy labels, seamless delivery, setup, utensils, and anything else you need for a successful office meal. And that’s true of any neighborhood in the metro area, from Downtown to Buckhead.
Here’s a small taste of what we can offer.
1) Aviva by Kameel – Rosemary Chicken
Kameel Srouji developed a passion for food while watching his mother cook in Nazareth. That passion drove him to work in restaurants throughout New York and Canada, before finally moving to Atlanta. In 2012, he opened Aviva by Kameel with the help of his sister. Since then, it has become one of Atlanta’s top-rated restaurants on Yelp!
Aviva translates to spring, fresh, and renewal, and you can taste this spirit in every bite. Kameel uses only the freshest, highest-quality local produce and meats free of extra hormones or additives.
Now, we can bring Kameel’s famous rosemary chicken to your office. Baked with fresh rosemary and Aviva’s secret mix of spices, it is a dish that will give you a reason to look forward to lunch.
2) Flying Biscuit Cafe – Creamy Grits
The Flying Biscuit Cafe was opened in 1993 by chef Delia Champion and Indigo Girls band member Emily Saliers. Their cuisine was a hit, prompting them to grow beyond their single location in Candler Park. Now, we’re helping them grow to offices across the Atlanta metro area.
Even though they have been serving up southern comfort staples for over 20 years, people with dietary restrictions need not despair. The Flying Biscuit Cafe has plenty of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options.
One must-have is their award-winning, white cheddar grits. It’s sure to be a favorite at any company breakfast or team lunch. Be careful though: one bite, and you’ll be hooked.
3) Neighborhood Eats – Steak Sandwich
You’d never guess one of the best delis in Atlanta can be found in the lobby of an office building. However, tucked away in a South Buckhead business complex, Neighborhood Eats is one of the top-rated sandwich joints in Atlanta. But you don’t have to leave your office to enjoy its elevated deli fare.
Owner Andrew McDonough applies his extensive culinary training to the perfection of the sandwich. This isn’t your average sammy though. The chef’s steak sandwich includes hand-sliced steak, caramelized onions, brie, and sriracha mayo. It will blow your tastebuds away.
And those are just three of the delicious options we can bring to you. So, whether you’re planning meals for an executive meeting, daily lunches for your office, or food for a corporate event, we’re here to bring you Atlanta’s best.